Our goal is to bring products of the highest quality, made with love by Colombian hands to our customers, focusing on making them live an excellent shopping experience.
Based on this we focus on designing the following policies looking for a quick and easy solution in case you need to make a change or return.
It is important to follow the following recommendations when trying on your girdle so that your purchase does not have any damage and remains eligible for a return or exchange.
– Wear underwear, have the body free of body lotion, deodorant, oils, powders, perfumes, makeup or beauty products that can be transferred to the garment through contact with your body.
– Avoid pulling the garment from thin areas such as the buttocks area and the silicone laces.
– It is necessary not to use jewelry, be careful with long nails or any sharp instrument to help close or adjust the garment.
– If you are in the post-surgical or postpartum recovery stage, remember to adequately cover any part of your body that was subjected to the operation to avoid stains or discoloration of the garment.
Terms and Conditions
– To request a change, it is necessary to do so within the first 7 days after receiving your garment.
– The maximum number of changes is ONLY one (1) time from the original purchase.
– The only charge that will be the responsibility of the customer is the cost of return shipping. We will cover the cost of shipping the new product to you.
– The garment must be in excellent condition, with labels attached and its original packaging, in perfect condition as received.
– The company is only responsible for manufacturing damage within the first 30 days of receiving your garment.
– If your garment has manufacturing damage, we will take care of the shipping costs for its return.
Based on the above, if you need to make a change or return, follow these simple steps:
1. Contact us by email or WhatsApp indicating the problem with your order. It is important to place your order number. In the case of a manufacturing defect, it is necessary to send images of the damaged part.
WhatsApp: (520) 940-9602
2. Send your garment by the parcel of your choice to the following address and send us the shipping receipt through the contact method in which you started the process (email or WhatsApp) to track your shipment:
8051 E Lakeside Parkway, Suite 103
Tucson, Arizona 85730
3. Once we receive your garment, and it passes through the review area, you will be contacted by an advisor to carry out the final step (send your girdle change, or refund your money).
You have completed the process successfully, thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
- Elements of personalization of the contents that the users chose in his first visit to our website.
- Elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
All of our cookies save the information in an encrypted form and are automatically destroyed after a certain time and therefore do not constitute any threat to security or privacy.
2. Data protection
MELIBELT is concerned about security and about guaranteeing the confidentiality of the data provided by our customers and users.
MELIBELT ensures the confidentiality of the data provided by our users and guarantees that in no case will they be transferred to third parties. The logistics company that makes the delivery/shipment of the order and the bank that makes the economic transaction have access to these data only and exclusively for the fulfillment of these purposes.
MMELIBELT DOES NOT store credit card numbers or information when making payments in our store in any of our databases. The security and confidentiality of electronic transactions are handled by banks and payment processors, which provide greater confidence when making payments on the internet.
3. Recommendations and precautions
These are some of the precautions we advise our users to take:
- Do not provide anyone with your username and password.
- Do not write down the passwords in easily accessible places.
Always disconnect your browser session (by clicking on the “exit” or “logout” button), after you have accessed a security area or entered your user name and password into the system.
- NEVER use the shop at internet cafes.
- NEVER give your credit card numbers to anyone, including our employees. Except you and your bank, no one else needs to know this information under any circumstances.
Melibelt agrees to use the information you provide for the sole purpose of conducting normal customer-supplier relations, and to facilitate business transactions between the parties. We do not share or sell the information on our databases and protect its confidentiality to the extent permitted by the law.